Senior HR Business Partner Europe (m/f/d) - Home Office
We place HR experts and leaders – in permanent or interim positions. On behalf of our client – a leading global manufacturer of security solutions and services with Swedish origin – we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner Europe (m/f/d), responsible for managing the HR teams in several sites in Germany, Poland and other European countries. Therefore, a complete work from home office throughout Germany is possible, even if the main location is near Munich. The group employs more than 4,200 people in 25 countries worldwide and is home to world-renowned brands. The European units to be serviced have a total of approx.180 employees.
- Responsible for overseeing all employee-related matters within Europe, ensuring adherence to all group procedures, policies and reporting deadlines
- Focus on working closely with the European management team to develop and implement the centralisation and hub structure for teams located across Europe
- Overseeing HR operations in the sites and ensuring that the HR team in the sites have a good understanding and knowledge of HR programs, policies, processes & systems to ensure they are providing high quality support to customers
- Defining the strategy and planning the recruiting of employees according to business needs in agreement with relevant leaders
- Defining the strategy and supervising the negotiation of labor agreements taking in consideration the business needs and country regulations
- Supervising and supporting restructuring projects as required
- Min. Bachelor’s degree, with appropriate focus on HR
- Ambitious and driven professional, with relevant experience of implementingchange and process improvement into a multi-site operation
- Interest in managing internationally and be able to travel where necessary
- promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of the HR Manager Europe role
- Multiple years of HR work experience, including a good overview of all HR activities, ideally in an international area and matrix environment
- Solid foundation in labor law
- Excellent knowledge of taxes, benefits and managing queries from auditors
- Proven success in leading change initiatives
- Good organizational and strategical skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and German on high level. A third language is of advantage
Our client is justifiably proud of its winning culture and one global team working together. So best products and service can be delivered to the customers. As Senior HR Business Partner Europe you will have a strong participation in shaping your field of activities in a highly motivated team and company. It is a challenging full-time position with varied, demanding activities. You define the strategy for employee relations and labor relations in Germany and Europe considering the business needs and country regulations. The equipment package is above average in line with the high level of personal responsibility in the position.
In times of Corona: We at FR Recruitment GmbH currently conduct our job interviews by telephone and video chat and only in exceptional cases personally, then of course with sufficient distance. There are therefore no delays in this process.