Diversity & Inclusion Manager (m/f/d) - Greater Frankfurt Area
We place HR specialists and managers - in permanent or interim positions. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Manager (m/f/d) for the client’s headquarters in the Rhine-Main area. Our client is an innovative Pharmaceuticals company and operates at a global scale. As a family-owned company, they focus on long-term performance and nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Contribute your passion. Be a key part in our client’s efforts to embrace diversity and create an environment where all people feel included and comfortable being themselves. Embedded within the newly established Culture and People Strategy department, you will be part of a team that is setting the future for our client’s culture and people strategy.
- This position will engage, inspire and influence leaders as well as employees to continue the process at placing Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) into the DNA across the company. In this role, you design approaches beyond conventional thinking in order to embrace diversity and inclusion and to contribute meaningfully to progress.
- You drive efforts on how best to understand the progress of the Diversity & Inclusion strategy and report findings, insights and actions required.
- Furthermore, you ensure the approach to diversity and inclusion is valued, respected and compelling, including business-focused and standard communication key messages as well as principles for the entire organization. You also lead the hand-over efforts with the responsible teams.
- Improve workplace diversity and inclusive behaviours by effectively collaborating with HR and other teams.
- Moreover, you will manage a global diverse D&I Network across the operating business units that take responsibility for D&I locally and may require external speaking to represent our client in D&I topics.
- Additionally, you have a key role for the selected steering parameters with regard to Diversity and Inclusion incl. management of KPIs to drive the desired outcome.
- Master's degree (e.g. MBA, MSc) or Diploma in Business Administration, Education, Psychology or other higher education discipline
- Multiple years of work experience in HR, Strategy or other relevant experience, D&I experience required
- Ability to establish general corporate and business acumen paired with the competence to deliver compelling, succinct messaging that drives credibility and trust in a multicultural workforce
- Solid understanding of diversity and inclusion basics, plus proven effectiveness when working in complex processes and setting goals, collecting data and measurement
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and partners and manage the transfer into operational plans, as well as work effectively across different functional and geographic groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required, multilingual desired as is multicultural experience
This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
Our client offers challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our client’s growth. Our client offers a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, and numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, an onsite gym, in-house doctor and best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy.
Our client is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. They embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits their employees, customers and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
In times of Corona: We at FR Recruitment GmbH currently conduct our job interviews by telephone and video chat and only in exceptional cases personally and then of course with sufficient distance. There are therefore no delays in this process.
Interested? Then send us an e-mail with your application documents (max. 5 MB), stating your salary expectations, period of notice and contact details for a first meeting by phone.