Global HR Business Partner (m/f/d) - Hamburg
We are an executive search firm, exclusively focused on the HR function.
For one of our clients, a leader in the discovery and development of novel small molecule drugs with operational sites in Europe and the US, we are looking for an ambitious Global HR Business Partner (m/f/d).
You will be responsible for supporting the Global HR function focused on post-merger integration topics. The Global Head of HR will be your line manager. In more detail your core assignment consists of:
- Comprehensive support of all global post-merger integration activities with regard to all HR topics
- Further support due diligence procedures in all HR-related areas
- Support setting up the European Works Council and develop a close and trustful relationship
- Participate in global HR projects
- Ensure that global HR governance will be implemented - having in mind the complex structure of the business and the high expectations of mostly academic employees
- Work closely with all executives to understand the requirements of the business and build a reliable relationship with them
- University degree in Business or Human Resources Management or related field
- Several years of HR generalist experience and of HR Business Partnering, preferably with global responsibility
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills are required
- Used to working with and consulting executive staff in global operations
- Flexible and able to working with different time zones
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and intercultural skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet timelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic global environment
Our client is known for its extraordinary team spirit and employee oriented approach. A competitive package, flexible working hours and an unmatched company culture are completing the offer.