HR Business Partner (m/f/d) - Hamburg
We are an executive search firm, exclusively focused on the HR function.
For one of our clients, Evotec – a TECDAX-listed and globally leading company in medical research and development in very close partnership with the top companies of this sector – we are looking for an ambitious HR Business Partner (m/f/d).
You will drive all aspects of HR and manage the provision of HR services, policies, programmes and processes for the German subsidiary of Evotec in Hamburg. You will be reporting to the Head of Human Resources and perform the following tasks:
- Generate and promote comprehensive structures and processes in the company and the HR team
- Initiate, develop and implement recruiting plans and ensure hiring deadlines are met consistently
- Find competent talents for a variety of technical and research positions while ensuring new hires fit well into the team oriented and friendly culture
- Think out of the box and come up with new ideas to find the best solutions for the company and the team
- Ensure that international HR standards are generated and met having in mind the complex structure of the business and the high expectations of the mostly academically qualified employees
- Work closely with all managers to understand the requirements of the business
- Develop a close and trustful relationship with the works council
- University degree in Business or Human Resource Management or a related field
- Several years of experience as HR generalist or HR Business Partner – ideally in a Biotech environment
- Solid understanding of HR service processes and profound knowhow in HR process development and execution
- Proficiency in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment
Ecotec is known for its extraordinary team spirit and employee oriented approach. A competitive package, flexible working hours and an unmatched company culture are completing the offer.