HR Business Partner (m/f/d) - Rhein-Main-Gebiet
We are an executive search firm, exclusively focused on the HR function.
For one of our clients, the Brady Corporation, we are looking for an HR Generalist to assume the role of a HR Business Partner (m/f/d).
The position is an extraordinarily broad, generalist stand-alone role for a local site based close to Frankfurt / Main with ca. 170 staff and an affiliate in Kalmar (Sweden) with ca. 20 staff. It is embedded in an international matrix organization (US headquarter), reporting to the Managing Director on site with a dotted line to the France-based regional Senior HR Lead and supported by a network of HR professionals on HR expert topics. This role is partnering with / coaching line management (site based and virtual) on all HR related matters. As member of the site leadership team it is accountable for
- the local implementation of the HR strategy,
- the prosperous co-operation with the works council and development and negotiations of shop agreements,
- the execution of all HR policies & processes, most notably the talent management process which includes recruitment, people development, talent reviews, retention and succession planning,
- the consistent & flawless delivery of HR services (via partnering with the HR Shared Services team),
- ensuring compliance with local labour laws & regulations and with global company policies,
- managing external partners (e. g. authorities, recruitment agencies, legal advisors).
- University degree or comparable education and several years of HR generalist experience from a similar international matrix organisation.
- Familiar with modern HR processes & tools, in particular in the areas of performance and talent management.
- Proven experience in co-operation with works council
- A solid understanding of HR Service processes and in dealing with external local partners.
- Strong in HR process execution.
- Experience in and sensitivity for working cross borders.
- Fluent German and English skills.
Ideally, you also bring some project management skills, knowledge about launching and conducting trainings and workshops and first experience in (re-)drafting policies / localising global policies to the table. From a personality point of view, you are a visible hands-on self-starter with drive, a proactive approach and positive can-do attitude. You are result oriented and KPI-driven, cost conscious and business minded – but still with a good eye for the human factor.
This is a unique development opportunity. If you are in a similar role in a comparable environment but now keen on a new challenge, we would be pleased to hearing from you. Alternatively, if you are an experienced HR Advisor or HR Specialist (m/f) and ready for the next step to become an HR Business Partner, please get in touch.