HR Manager (m/w/d) – Global HR Projects - Hamburg
We are an executive search firm, exclusively focused on the HR function.
For our client, a successfully operating industrial group in the pharmaceutical sector in Hamburg, Germany, we are looking for a HR Manager (m/w/d) - Global HR Projects.
- Supports the Global Head of HR and the HR Team with production and managing all kinds of HR material essential for the respective projects
- Strengthens the Global HR Team by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting presentations, letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Actively identifies global HR specific projects, initializes and monitors them.
- Maintains appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel and taking meeting minutes as needed
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing HR relevant data.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge and establishes HR data storage system
- Master degree in Business Administration or related field (preferably with HR focus)
- 2 years minimum experience in a comparable global position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English. Further language is an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge in PowerPoint and other MS office tools
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, also with senior position levels within the company
- Takes the initiative to drive constant improvement
- Experience with Workday would be a plus
The position is embedded in a working environment that encompasses the entire spectrum of modern and global oriented HR work and offers you plenty of scope for initiative and independent action in HR. You will be part of a dedicated HR team and, as an HR professional, you will be able to perform future-oriented development work and play a proactive role in shaping the future of this fast-growing company. Details will depend on your own capacity and proactiveness.