Manager Human Resources (m/f/d) - Area of Dusseldorf and Cologne
We place HR experts and leaders - in permanent or interim positions. On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Manager Human Resources (m/f/d) for one of their German subsidiaries in the area of Dusseldorf and Cologne. Our client is an early-stage contract research organization and operates at a global scale with some 17,000 employees. The German subsidiary compromises some 250 employees at two sites.
- Partner with the leadership to optimize the organizational structure.
- Develop and analyse data to guide business leaders in workforce planning and execution of people strategies.
- Partner with global functional experts in the areas of compensation, talent management and talent acquisition to implement global programs and processes that identify, develop and reward talent.
- Drive the talent acquisition process by developing managers’ candidate selection skills, and by overseeing the recruitment process for the two sites.
- Manage a team of 2 HR professionals and provide training and development.
- Coordinate training programs, for both functional experts and people managers.
- Pro-actively manage an effective cooperation with the works council.
- Ideally Master's degree (e.g. MBA, MSc) or Diploma in Business Administration, Education, Psychology or other higher education discipline
- Multiple years of HR work experience in an international area with state-of-the-art employee life cycle experience
- Solid foundation in labour law and experience with works councils
- Effective communication, moderation, coaching and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- First experiences in the use of SAP/Success Factors (or similar HR-IT tools)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and German on high level
A growing company with a high-demand business model in a future-oriented global industry and company
An active participation in shaping your field of activity in a highly motivated team
A challenging full-time position with varied, demanding activities, including participation in global HR projects
Focus on strategic HR business partnering, supported by a highly professional global HR network
Our client is committed to equal opportunities and is proud of its diverse culture. They reject all forms of discrimination, regardless of gender, age, origin, disabilities, sexual orientation and gender identity.
At FR Recruitment GmbH, we currently conduct our job interviews by telephone and video chat and only in exceptional cases personally and then of course with sufficient distance. Therefore, you can expect a very fast interviewing process. Interested? If so, please send us an e-mail with your application documents (max. 5 MB) incl. your salary expectations, notice period and contact details for a first meeting by phone.