Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d) - Frankfurt
For one of our clients, an internationally well-established big player in Banking, with more than 140.000 staff around the globe and rich in tradition we are looking for an ambitious Senior HR Business Partner (m/f/d).
- Working in a small team of HR BPs and HR Specialists, you are accountable for all HR matters of a dedicated Front Office Investment Banking area in cooperation with Global HR Directors, Global HR BPs and the local Head of HR.
- In order to start your assignment quickly you should understand the business within the defined scope (Global Markets, Global Finance, Coverage & Investment Banking) and contribute to the definition of strategy by providing the local management with strategic HR input and support the local management in leading change.
- Implement global HR policies, projects and procedures while respecting local practice and legal environment.
- Advise and provide managers and employees with the level of support needed on all HR related topics (recruitment, internal and international transfers, career management, compensation, training & strategic talent management, exit management, compliance with local law, liaison with the local workers’ council, etc.) to meet their activity needs.
- Ensure that staff is treated fairly in compliance with diversity and develop their employability.
- Support managers in their employee management throughout the managerial circle (recruitment, induction, performance review, compensation and reward, people development and career management, etc.).
- Ensure the prevention of HR related risks.
- You are an operational strategist who can very smartly balance strategic and operational needs and you drive solutions that are backed-up by facts & figures. You always engage senior stakeholders based on KPIs.
- You have strong networking / relationship building skills and you take it for granted to actively engage and align with stakeholders and peers. Hence, you are a very good listener with a high level of empathy and excellent communication / presentation skills.
- You take ownership, display a positive / can-do mind-set and you think and act in solutions.
- You can act as sounding-board and coach on peer level and you are not afraid to speak up.
- You are experienced in operating in an international matrix environment.
- You have expert knowledge in the areas of Attraction & Recruitment, Talent Management, Performance Management and Change Management.
- Needless to say, you are able to work in partnership with works councils.
- Your German is fluent, your English is very strong, both oral and in writing.